Presentation - To send or not to send

murdatapesmurdatapes Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey Board,

Had an interview last week(got to the 3rd and last round) and wanted to separate myself from everybody so I created a Power Point presentation. Didn't get to present it during the interview just because things were flowing during the interview so it wasn't a place where I could stop and pull it up. I was thinking I would send it anyway to the recruiter to send to them. I figured at the very minimum I could still separate myself a tad. So would you send it or just forget about it? That was the last and final interview.

Thank you
Next up
CIW Web Foundations Associatef(Knock out some certs before WGU)
ITIL Intermediate Service Operations

Comments

• W StewartW Stewart Member Posts: 794 ■■■■□□□□□□
    It would definitely make you stand out and if it's a smaller sized IT department of less than 15 people then they may just find it funny and remember you. Normally I wouldn't do such a thing but I don't think it'll hurt and it may just go a long way towards getting you the position.
  • murdatapesmurdatapes Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
    W Stewart wrote: »
    It would definitely make you stand out and if it's a smaller sized IT department of less than 15 people then they may just find it funny and remember you. Normally I wouldn't do such a thing but I don't think it'll hurt and it may just go a long way towards getting you the position.

Agreed. Never know. Good stuff. Thanks Stewart.
    Next up
    CIW Web Foundations Associatef(Knock out some certs before WGU)
    ITIL Intermediate Service Operations