Options

"Second Shot" vouchers going away?

Paul6Paul6 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
From the link below it looks like May 31, 2014 is the last day to order "Second Shot" Vouchers. Vouchers expire December 31, 2014.

Link: Microsoft | Prometric

However, if you look at this Link, it looks like the "Second Shot" request form process ends May 31st.
Vouchers expire on May 31, 2014. All exams, including retakes, must be taken by May 31, 2014.

Is this the end to Second Shot vouchers?

Comments

• Options
    netsysllcnetsysllc Member Posts: 479 ■■■■□□□□□□
    they do that every year it seems
  • Options
    NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Paul6 wrote: »
    From the link below it looks like May 31, 2014 is the last day to order "Second Shot" Vouchers. Vouchers expire December 31, 2014.

Link: Microsoft | Prometric

However, if you look at this Link, it looks like the "Second Shot" request form process ends May 31st.

Is this the end to Second Shot vouchers?

Na it seems like these come and go. They will be gone for awhile, and they will come back again.
    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
    American inventor
  • Options
    PleharPlehar Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Guys, do you know when the "second shot" offer will be available again for us?
  • Options
    pjd007pjd007 Member Posts: 277 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Plehar wrote: »
    Guys, do you know when the "second shot" offer will be available again for us?
    I might be wrong but I'd imagine they done these 2nd shot vouchers during this period where R2 was released and the publishers were busy updating their materials.

When was the 2nd shot offer started ?

I doubt we'll see this offer again for some time.
  • Options
    PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Quick forum scan showed that the second shot came around in August 2012 (this one had extra discounts for getting multiples) and expired in May the next year I believe, then it came back again September 2013, expiring Saturday.. so keep the faith, it should be back sooner than later
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
  • Options
    alokin123alokin123 Member Posts: 268
    its pretty poor form that the second shot stuff is plastered on the prometric site when registering for an exam and you can still register for a code which is even weirder even though the email says expiry date of May 31
  • Options
    65026502 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm doing 70-412, but I might hold off until August to see if second shot comes back.