Cisoc R&S vaucher

alex.petrovalex.petrov Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone! Here i have one question : for getting vaucher on cisco r&s course you must score you exam more than 75% with one attemp. So, my question : exam was open, but i can't pass it(have no acces to network).Formally i didn't do exam, but technically... If exam will be re-open and i pass it more than 75 % can i get vaucher ?

Comments

• Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    So the exam is marked as open but you can't access it? I don't fully understand what you are trying to say.

Generally, it is best to shoot an email to your instructor. I'm sure he/she will be able to help with that.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • alex.petrovalex.petrov Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    So the exam is marked as open but you can't access it? I don't fully understand what you are trying to say.

Generally, it is best to shoot an email to your instructor. I'm sure he/she will be able to help with that.
    Yes, you understand me right, i couldn't access exam.
    For sure, i mail to my instructor and waiting for answer now.
  • Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    If you don't start the exam then the teacher might be able to reassign it. I don't know but your teacher and Cisco would probably need to help you with this.

If you have a legitimate reason for not being able to take the final at the assigned time they probably have some flexibility.

Good Luck