Passed net+!!!

JDPJDP Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passing score 80% or better. I received 84%. Mixed bag of feelings here. Relieved I passed, but was aiming for 90% or more as those higher marks are the ones that likely get looked at more, in terms of employers interviewing and hiring for jobs!! Relieved I passed, but unsure if my score is enough for employers to go ahead and hire me (are they only just looking at the pass/fail box or are they really judging you by your score??)....I missed a whole lot of hands-on practice our class should've received. The ones in our class who aced the test got most of the hands-on training and the rest of us only got minimal. If we're gonna get hired on for jobs, we really need to know our stuff--and the hands-on exercises shoulda helped increase the test score!!! It was similar circumstances on the Security+ certification exam too. School gave us JKO-019 instead of N10-005.

Comments

• joemysteriojoemysterio Member Posts: 152
    Congrats! A pass is a pass, so you are good.
    Current goals: CCNA/CCNP
  • Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Lets celebrate the fact that you pass the exam, don't worry about the scores you are N+ certified.

So, Congratulation on the pass!!!
  • DonM34DonM34 Member Posts: 139
    Employers could careless what you scored on the exam. As long as you can prove your certified, that's all that counts.
    2014 Goal [ ] CCENT [ ] MCTS (Active Directory) [ ] CompTIA Security+
  • shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]
  • offbeat404offbeat404 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Justin-Justin- Member Posts: 300
  • DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass. I wasn't aware that employers could see what you scored. I hope to be in your shoes too quite soon. I am under the assumption that Network+ should be an easy two week review before I sit for it since I already passed my CCNA. Still, I'm rather curious why you went the Security+, then Network+, and then followed by A+ route.
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.