Anyone have any experience with Collabera?

GLaDOS11GLaDOS11 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just got offered a 1 year contract job with a fairly large financial institution through this agency. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Collabera | Leading Global IT Staffing Firm | Talent Management | Recruiting

Comments

• JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    If it's the one in Jacksonville, that is the same position on the same team I just left in March. A recruiter from TEKSystems contacted me about it and said it sounded familiar to what I did there previously so I had him send me the job description with the department and team name and address and sure enough. I didn't tell them I just left that job but told them I wasn't interested. Tonight I just got my third different contact from Collabera on it. I responded to the first two and told them I'm not interested. Seems like they don't have a central database where they track who they've reached out to.

Anyway, I'm going to PM you some details as the job description makes it sound WAY more glorious than it is.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework