Just Passed 70-411

PleharPlehar Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Greetings!
For all of you who are preparing for 70-411.
Just passed the exam and for me it was easier than 70-410.
The knowledge and experience from 410 helped a lot. The questions weren't hard and for those who are not comfortable with Configure a Network Policy Server (NPS) infrastructure part, I would like to encourage you that there are only few questions related to this topic.
PM me if you have any questions.
Wish you good luck!

Comments

• omi2123omi2123 Member Posts: 189
    can u share how u prepared fpr the 70-410.....which book, what training site, share ur lab setting etc..plz
  • PleharPlehar Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello Omi, The preparation for 70-410 was a bit harder for me. It was the first MS exam, so I wasn't aware of the complexity and structure of the questions. I have pretty good experience with Windows Server 2008R2, as for 2k12 ...not more than 6 months. I used a VM at home and a LAB environment set up at work. Most of the questions on the exam were related to Hyper-V, which I never used. My advice is to spend more time on this topic.
    CBT Nuggets + Practice Tests + Past Experience was the key of successfully passing the exam.
    Let me know if you need any training materials for 70-410 & 70-411 exam.
  • scorpion99scorpion99 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi plehar, any cahnce you'l send me practice tests?
    scorpion99 [at] mailinator.com
    thanks
    Sure, I will send you all the materials I have prepared for the exams.
    Thanks Snow.bros
  • gpf2ezgpf2ez Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Plehar wrote: »

I just passed 70-410 last weekend. Would you be willing to send me your 70-411 materials also?

Thank you,

Will
  • garretta86garretta86 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey there,

taking the 70-411 and wondered if i can get some of your materials that you used? i will private message you also.
    Currently working on - 70-411

Next - 70-412

**Fail to prepare, Prepare to Fail**
  • TheEmperorTheEmperor Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats Plehar!

I'm beginning to study for the 410 also, can I please have the study materials? Please PM me and I'll send you my email.

Thank you in advance!
  • cjrudycjrudy Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Greetings!
    For all of you who are preparing for 70-411.
    Just passed the exam and for me it was easier than 70-410.
    The knowledge and experience from 410 helped a lot. The questions weren't hard and for those who are not comfortable with Configure a Network Policy Server (NPS) infrastructure part, I would like to encourage you that there are only few questions related to this topic.
    PM me if you have any questions.
    Wish you good luck!

Interesting, maybe I shouldn't wait to long take the 70-411, just passed the 70-410 last week.
  • izzyiz426izzyiz426 Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    what materials did you use to study for 70-410? im studying now ? for the people that passed?
  • VenomSdMVenomSdM Member Posts: 20 ■■■□□□□□□□

Can you send me the material for 410 too? PM or email (venom at eurosolution dot com)

Thanks in advance!