passed with an 848 score

dopedsmurfdopedsmurf Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
I studied with testout network pro n10-005 for 1 or 2 hours a night for a few days before the exam and was able to score an 848 today. The only reason I chose that study material was because it's included in my WGU tuition for the networking course.
I also had to pass a testout practice exam before I was issued a voucher to take the exam.

On CompTIA's exam, I found the simulations to be pretty terrifying. I completely understood all of the terminology in the question and exactly what the problem was and how to solve it, but doing so in their lab software was a challenge. It gave me this uneasy feeling throughout the rest of the exam.

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • anoeljranoeljr Member Posts: 278 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! It's funny how you felt about the simulations because I felt the exact same way. I felt lost on the software.
  • DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
  • DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the passicon_thumright.gif I am currently studying for it right now. It is interesting how you bring up the simulators. I felt that way about the ones on my A+ exams. At least this time I could expect that interface on the Network+.
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.
  • BryandoBryando Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I just took the test 2 days ago and I passed also. One of the simulation questions did not work for me! I had to call the proctor in. I had to leave the question unanswered and lost points because of it. What do you plan doing next?
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
  • DonM34DonM34 Member Posts: 139
    Congrats, what's next?
    2014 Goal [ ] CCENT [ ] MCTS (Active Directory) [ ] CompTIA Security+