Another day... Another CCENT

The_ExpertThe_Expert Member Posts: 136
Just got done with my ICND1 exam... Passed with a 907. I ran out of time towards the end and was just clicking on answers before I ran out of time.

I spent way too much time on one of the sims; I just couldn't figure it out. I was really surprised to learn I passed the test.

What they say about Cisco is true - you have to know what you're doing.

I felt stressed and under pressure at the beginning of the exam and forgot a lot of the stuff I knew. Bad timing to have a mental block...

Now, I am going to rest for a couple of weeks and start studying for ICND2.
Masters, Public Administration (MPA), Bachelor of Science, 20+ years of technical experience.

Studying on again, off again...

Comments

• roch_gregroch_greg Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass. I got stuck on one of the sims too for the same exam. I really think testing centers should have larger monitors so you can organize the various windows better.
    Goals for 2014: Cisco ICND1[X], Cisco ICND2/CCNA R&S[X], Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos)[ ]
    Ain't Nothing Illegal til You Get Caught --> Tickle from Moonshiners TV Show.
  • The_ExpertThe_Expert Member Posts: 136
    I appreciate it! I too think bigger monitors would help for this test... I had the same problem as you - I had multiple windows open and had to click between them to see everything.

* * I just realized I posted this thread under CCNA Security. Can a Moderator move this thread to CCNA/CCENT for me?
    Masters, Public Administration (MPA), Bachelor of Science, 20+ years of technical experience.

Studying on again, off again...