Options

Obtaining Receipts For Pre-Booked Exams

fitzybhoyfitzybhoy Member Posts: 60 ■■■□□□□□□□
I've recently been made redundant and my previous employers offer £500 towards re-training. They have agreed to pay for CCNA and MCSA 2008. The only thing is that I have to pay it up front and they will reimburse me. They also want paper receipts with an official stamp.

Does anyone know if Pearson Vue, Prometric or my local testing centre will provide this? My plan is to book all exams upfront and delay them for up to a year.

Comments

• Options
    jrspetchjrspetch Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□

I am unsure how other testing centers produce their paper receipts, but PearsonVue sends it as an email which I have used to claim including deferring to another date ( in time that is ) without any issues. You can also use another person's card to pay ( i.e. it does not have to belong to the candidate ).

Taken from their confirmation of appointment email:
    Reschedule Policy
    If you wish to reschedule your exam, you must contact Pearson VUE 24 hours prior to your exam appointment. If you reschedule an exam less than 24 hours in advance, you will forfeit your entire exam fee. Exam fees are also due for no-shows.
    Cancellation Policy
    If you wish to cancel your exam, you must contact Pearson VUE 24 hours prior to your exam appointment. If you cancel an exam less than 24 hours in advance, you will forfeit your entire exam fee. Exam fees are also due for no-shows.

Attached is an edited electronic receipt from them. Trust this helps in some way.
  • Options
    Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Is your company going to reimburse you before you take the exam? Unless you are getting some sort of discount package I am not sure what the motivation is to book them in advance.

I also receive email receipts as you have to book online in advance for the tests I have taken.