Passed Linux +

remyforbes777remyforbes777 Member Posts: 499
Wooo hooo, the exam was a little tougher than I had anticipated but I passed. Scored 725 which isn't really impressive. I was hoping for 800's but like they all say "a pass is a pass". I have now passed all my exams on the first try.

Comments

• sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Excellent. :)
    Do you feel like you learned a lot about Linux in preparing for the exam? What prior experience did you have and what did you use to prepare?
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • remyforbes777remyforbes777 Member Posts: 499
    I haven't had any previous workplace knowledge, but I have been messing with Linux for over a year now at home. I have a desktop with Ubuntu installed on it as well as a laptop with Debian AMD64 . Its a compaq V2000. I have all the tools working on it, cd burning program, media player, RSS feeder program, gaim, IRC chat program and others. I used Sybex and Linux + in depth and of course this site. I also made flash cards. I learned a lot more about the inner workings of Linux studying for this test. I am going to shoot for my CCNA now and probably study for the Security plus on the side. This site helped a lot also. Keep up the good work.
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the info, and again - congrats.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. Good luck on your next exam!
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
  • KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yeah, I passed all my comptia exams on the first try...but that all ended when I ran into the CCNA. Good luck >=)

KG
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • rcooprcoop Member Posts: 183
    Congrats on the pass! Been wanting to take this for a long time, thanks for the feedback.

Take Care,
    Rcoop
    Working on MCTS:SQL Server 2005 (70-431) & Server+
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good stuff icon_thumright.gif
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • linuxjamillinuxjamil Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi

Plz let me know about the type of the of questions......I heard these all are scenerio based......I collected linux+ 3rd edition....and eager to get the certificate of linux+......And also i am studying Fedora Bible.....[/u]
    DEfinitely i want to pass in the Linux+ exam