Project+ Passed

auxiliarypriestauxiliarypriest Member Posts: 59 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just passed the Project+ exam earlier this week. As many have said before, studying for it was a chore due to sheer boredom, but here are some thoughts/comments/tips...

Total Study time was about 2 weeks.
Resources:
UCertify
Sybex Book
Misc. Charts and Documents

The Sybex book was my bread and butter for learning the material. It was concise and easy to read in a weekend. Ucertify was a good source, because the questions in the practice exam closely matched the actual exam. I did not use any of the chapter material in Ucertify. Lastly, I had a hard time remembering what inputs generated what outputs so I had made flash cards and that's what really helped me get this dry material in my head.

If anyone would be interested in some of the charts and documents, let me know.

Good Luck
2020 Goals: [x ] C|HFI [x] CySA+ [x ] MSCSIA
Connect with me on Linkedin, just say you're from TechExams

Comments

• DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulationsicon_thumright.gif
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63