Options

Will these resources suffice for N+

Dunkers404Dunkers404 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
So after some thought, I decided that I would leap straight to the N+, and I was just wondering whether the TechNotes book and Professor Messers video would be enough to learn the material for the exam?

Comments

• Options
    jesscole76jesscole76 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    actually I think it is. I feel I wasted a lot of time with mike myers books
    I like the TECH NOTES on this site, and messer.. also find some practice exams
  • Options
    TrashmanTrashman Member Posts: 140
    Dunkers404 wrote: »
    So after some thought, I decided that I would leap straight to the N+, and I was just wondering whether the TechNotes book and Professor Messers video would be enough to learn the material for the exam?

Generally speaking, best practice is to have a study guide that covers the exam objectives.
    Todd Lammle's CompTIA Network+ Study Guide and Professor Messer's Network+ are both great resources to prepare for the exam.

The TechNotes found on the site is for the N10-003 exam whereas the current Network+ exam is N10-005, so they are still very useful for your studies, but be aware that they are not up to date.

Best practice is to go to CompTIA's website and review the objectives for the exam to find which topics are your strengths and which topics you need to study more on.

Network+ Exam Objectives

icon_study.gif
    Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
    2015 COLOR=#008000]X[/COLOR | 2016 COLOR=#ff8c00]In progress[/COLOR | 2017 | 2018