IT job boards.

Comments

• cglovickcglovick Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi all,

Coalfire Systems is looking for a Senior level IT Security Auditor in the Atlanta GA area, with a focus on PCI-DSS audits. Should have CISSP and/or CISA certs, along with at least 5 years in IT Security audit.
    Also, we have 1 current opening in NYC for an Associate Auditor, which requires a recent degree with a Security focus. No experience needed, just be ready to learn and grow.
    If interested, please go to www.coalfire.com to apply, and mention you heard about the posting through TE.net.

Thx, Chuck
  • phillipsmarkphillipsmark Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Even simplyhired is good website.
  • zeptobotzeptobot Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi all,

We're looking for highly motivated individuals that would like to work in a fast paced environment. The job posting below is for someone with good experience but we're also open to intern positions for people want to get their foot in the door. Thanks for looking!

Network Engineer

Intelletrace- Novato, CA. (San Francisco Bay Area)
    Job Description
    Intelletrace Managed Services Division in Novato, CA is looking for a network engineer with Cisco experience. The engineer will be part of a team with engineers above and below in technical expertise. Teamwork is a must and the desire to get the job done right the first time. Training is available. Desire to Learn at all levels of technical ability is a must.
    Job Description and directions to submit resume.
    http://www.intelletrace.com/downloads/Jobs/Network_Eng.pdf
    Desired Skills & Experience
    Previous experience working with Cisco Brocade or Juniper. Ability to setup routers, firewalls, switches and Access Points from scratch. Preferred detailed knowledge in HSRP, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF and the ability to design a fault tolerant network.
    Required Certificates and Licenses:
    Cisco CCNA (Within 3 months of employment)
    Valid Driver's License
    Valid Passport
    Specialized Training: (Desired but not required)
    Comptia Network +
    CISCO CCNP
    Microsoft MCP
    Microsoft MCSE
    Company Description
    Intelletrace is a full service telecommunications company focused on providing Data, Internet, and IT
    support to businesses throughout the United States and Internationally. At Intelletrace, we provide you a single point
    of contact to the best and most efficient carriers and network support in the industry for your specific application. Companies utilize
    Intelletrace because of our Value Added Proposition of providing face-to-face consultation and representation,100%
    Invoice Accuracy, IT Support that is second-to-none, and Proactive Monitoring of practically every circuit that we provide.
    Intelletrace
    Additional Information
    Type: Full-time
    Experience: Mid-Senior level
    Functions: Customer Service
    Industries: Telecommunications & IT Services
    Compensation: TBD
  • chmodchmod Member Posts: 360 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Check out their website:

International Recruiters. Experts in Global Search | MRINetwork

With a general query with just one keywork i found hundreds of position all around US(it works for US users). Technical, non technical, management positions.
    Hope it works for some of you that are looking for a job.
  • xocityxocity Member Posts: 230
    Opening in Fort Lauderdale Florida, PM me I can get my recruiter to call you.

Field Technician

Role and Responsibilities
    · Set up Information Technology Hardware at various cities in Florida, and Southeast.
    · Setup pre-configured PC’s
    · Setup pre-configured IP phones
    · Setup pre-configured network gear
    · Set up printers and other peripherals
    · Maintain cable management of all the above
    · Document setup and location of all the above gear

Qualifications
    · Strong understanding of Information technology hardware
    · Strong knowledge of PC and printer Configuration
    · Strong knowledge of network cabling, CAT5e and fiber
    · Knowledge of racking pre-configured network gear
    · Knowledge of physical network components, switches, routers, T1 circuits etc.
    · Must be able to document work in office products, such as Microsoft Word,
    · Must have understanding of account login\ ID’s used in an active directory ,Client\Server environment
    · A-Plus Certification is a plus
    · Network Plus Certification is a plus
  • BobbyDCBobbyDC Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for posting these! My wife and I are looking to relocate to just about anywhere. We've been in MI all our lives and we are sick of it.

So if you know anyone looking for a guy with his CCNA, Sec+ and he's working on MCSA / Powershell and his CCNA voice let me know. :)
  • cool_ashfaquecool_ashfaque Registered Users Posts: 5 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Dear friends,
    any site special for gulf countries jobs.I m searching networking or telecommunication job there.
    Thanks for such a resourceful thread.
  • extriquekextriquek Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Appreciate the useful information, I have a few cert but no experience looking for away in the door.
  • SteveLordSteveLord Member Posts: 1,717
    2 openings for IT managers for State of Iowa. Working within Des Moines. Shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can get more info. Otherwise, do a search using the link below and select POLK county.

https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/asp/tg/cim_home.asp?partnerid=25026&siteid=5018

Salary is $83k+

Small piece of their description.
    These positions are exempt from the State merit system and serves at the pleasure of the Department of Administrative Services.

1-Department of Administrative Services, Information Technology Enterprise (ITE) is seeking a Manager to supervise and oversee mainframe, mainframe software support, and database staff. Individual must have a thorough understanding of general IT (Information Technology) concepts and intimate knowledge of mainframe hardware and software, and other major systems used in a data center environment. Manager will make work assignments, coordinate the activities of, and provide supervision to approximately 20 individuals.

2-Department of Administrative Services, Information Technology Enterprise (ITE) is seeking a manager to supervise and oversee the State’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) technical staff. Known within the State as Integrated Information for Iowa (I/3), this team manages, maintains, and improves the State’s financial, data warehouse, HR/Payroll, budget, procurement, and associated systems. The State uses CGI’s Advantage suite of products for the bulk of ERP systems. Individual must have a thorough understanding of general IT (Information Technology) concepts and strong management and customer relationship skills and knowledge of software development methodologies. Manager will make work assignments, coordinate the activities of, and provide supervision to approximately 16 individuals.
    WGU B.S.IT - 9/1/2015 >>> ???
  • Bigmacattack7Bigmacattack7 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    For anyone looking for government or clearance jobs.

Security Clearance Jobs - ClearanceJobs.com
    www.clearedconnections.com
    www.usajobs.com (for government jobs)
  • About7NarwhalAbout7Narwhal Member Posts: 761
    There is a joke there about how I went to those sites and they were all down... must be government run.. But I think we are all more mature than that. :D
  • ghawkguyghawkguy Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey everyone, if you have a Top Secret security clearance and an IT background (Unix and Oracle DB preferred) let me know. All I can say is the locations are southern California or the D.C. area. I'll give you more information if you are looking. Bona-fide Oracle DBA's are in demand.
  • Forest76Forest76 Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just saw that Sungard is advertising their "Software Jobs". They have locations across the U.S. and have lots of varied IT openings.
  • IS3IS3 Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Brianw68Brianw68 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    IT Security Jobs | Home is excellent fo IT security specific jobs!
  • SfostSfost Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    As I work in education theres an excellent site filled with IT Jobs for Graduates all kinds of IT graduate jobs and programmes with massive brands like Accenture, GCHQ, Tesco etc...
  • Doja KabirDoja Kabir Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys for your informative responses. But I would like to know if anyone has information concerning job sites in Canada.
  • linuxloverlinuxlover Banned Posts: 228
    There will soon be an opening in our company for a Support person (1st level phone guy in a web hosting company) located 20mi north of London. If anyone's interested let me know and I'll update you when it's official.
  • yzTyzT Member Posts: 365 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Brianw68 wrote: »
    IT Security Jobs | Home is excellent fo IT security specific jobs!
    is people really making £400 / day as security analyst?
  • SteveLordSteveLord Member Posts: 1,717
    Vice President of Systems position open for our state's lottery division. Send me a PM and I'll show you where to find it. Job closes on June 23rd. Pay is 79-127k.
    WGU B.S.IT - 9/1/2015 >>> ???
  • VeritiesVerities Member Posts: 1,162
    10 Open positions

What: Help desk

Where: Camp Pendleton, CA

Qualifications: DoD Interim Secret Clearance or above (also those eligible for a secret clearance; non-felons); one of these active CompTIA certs (S+CE, N+CE, A+CE) and at least 1-3 years of technical experience either in the military or on their own (going to school, internships, volunteering, etc).

Start dates: July 7th-August 11th

Contact me for more info.
  • pevangelpevangel Member Posts: 342
    We are looking for the following in Glen Burnie, MD:

NOC Technician
    Wireless Engineer

We are an ISP/MSP. PM me if you're interested.
  • VeritiesVerities Member Posts: 1,162
    If you're in San Diego, CA and looking for a new IT job let me know. We can chat and if its a good fit, I'll get your resume to my manager.

Looking for NOC Technicians

Start date: ASAP

Must have:

-Aptitude to learn.

-Able to work different shifts. (morning, swing, graveyard)

Job Description:

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/19277932?trk=vsrp_jobs_cluster_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A1680017831410048569874%2CVSRPtargetId%3A19277932%2CVSRPcmpt%3Ajobs_cluster
  • DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Hi,

If any one is in the London area and interested in the below let me know, the company is looking for some one who can come in and has a really good attitude to manage there network for streaming media services. Its not some thing I know lots about as I work on campus networks. If you have good skills in networking and want to manage a wide reaching network with multi points of presence then this would be a great opportunity. Drop me an message if interested.

Cheers

Vision247 - Senior System and Network Administrator
    VISION247 provides broadcasters, TV channels, production companies and content owners, integrated, end-to-end multiscreen services and broadcast services along with hosting services and ubiquitous content distribution services.VISION247 can manage, deliver and monetise content across traditional and new broadcast platforms through a single integrated operation
    The Senior System and Network Administrator is a cross-role between System Administration and Network Design/Management, 60% involved on managing the existing infrastructure, 30% involved on developing/improving/designing and 10% involved in helping project managers to design custom solutions for the customers.
    Salary D.O.E.
    Key skills and attitudes required:
    § Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of LAN/WAN/WLAN support and engineering design for voice, data, wireless and video networks at Access, Aggregation, and Core network locations
    § Thorough understanding of modern service provider TCP/IP data networks using standards and technologies including but not limited to: BGP, OSPF, BGP4, STP, RSTP, 802.1q, 802.1ah, 802.1x, 802.1aq
    § Superior knowledge, skills and experience with routing hardware, software, protocols etc
    § Strong working knowledge of structured cabling systems, network facilities, electrical, UPS, etc
    § Strong working knowledge of the most relevant software/protocols used in a service-provider environment (MySQL, Postgresql, replication and clustering, LAMP, Puppet, Nagios, Zabbix, GIT, SVN, Bash Scripting, Exchange, ADS, HTTP, SNMP, SMTP, Radius, LDAP)
    § IPTV and Video Streaming, MPEG-TS
    § Multicast routing, PIM IGMP
    § Strong working knowledge of Linux (especially CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu) and Windows in server environments
    § Router, Switch and IP configuration experience is required
    § Ability to work alone as an individual contributor, as a technical lead and as a participant in a team environment
    § Excellent project, planning, change and time management capabilities
    § Be cordial and professional
    § Able to handle properly also in high stress situations
    § Be innovative
    § Have good judgement
    § Enthusiastic and energetic with a positive ‘can do’ outlook
    § Proactive and Troubleshooting oriented
    §
    Desiderable skills:
    § Cisco CCNP/CCDP level experience or equivalent
    § Extreme Networks XOS configuration and troubleshooting
    § MPLS
    § IS-IS
    § H.264/265
    § DVB technologies
    § System and Network High Avaliability
    § ITIL
    § DWDM
    § DRBD, GlusterFS
    § Galera Cluster
    § Percona XtraDb
    § Solaris
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
    IT Graduate Jobs - Hundreds of the best graduate jobs is excellent for graduate jobs with huge brands! Also I've come across IT Security - Hundreds of the best Cyber Security Jobs | Home which is also filled with fab jobs!
  • bryanthetechiebryanthetechie Member Posts: 172
    Security Analyst I and II

Hey folks, I have a recruiter friend who is looking to fill two Sec Analyst (Levels 1 and 2) roles in the Phoenix area (East Valley). This is shift work in a SOC. If interested, send me a PM.
  • estela1estela1 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks so much for all the tips, really helpful!