Do people usually take both exams on the same day?

kineticfskineticfs Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
I'm planning on taking A+ exam in near future (in about 3 weeks or so.)
I don't find its materials too difficult so I'm thinking of taking both 801 & 802 on the same day.

Do people usually take both exams on the same day?
Goals for 2018: AWS Developer Associate COLOR=#008000]Completed[/COLOR / Solutions Architect COLOR=#ff8c00]In Progress[/COLOR

Comments

• Rocket ImpossibleRocket Impossible Member Posts: 104
    I did. I'm not sure if that's the norm, but if you feel ready go for it.
  • ewright27ewright27 Member Posts: 15 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I just passed both today. 801 was relatively easy and I finished early, but 802 was more difficult and I was there until the last possible minute.

I was mildly pleased and not surprised at all when I passed 801, but I was absolutely relieved and happy when I passed 802. I went straight to the nearest pub and had a 22 oz IPA.
  • TrashmanTrashman Member Posts: 140
    Both on the same day.
    Passed 801 - had a quick coffee at the test center and went in and took 802.
    Good luck on your exams.
    Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
    2015 COLOR=#008000]X[/COLOR | 2016 COLOR=#ff8c00]In progress[/COLOR | 2017 | 2018
  • bub9001bub9001 Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I did both in the same day, took a lunch break and reviewed before taking the second exam. Not the norm for most of my co-workers. They all took them separated with weeks in between them.

I'd rather get it over with and bypass the worrying for the time between. CompTIA has always seemed easy to me, but that is after a good study time before taking each exam.

Good luck.
    “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” - Zig Ziglar

Goals for 2019: CEH, and CND
    Goals for 2019: CCNA or ECSA
  • joemysteriojoemysterio Member Posts: 152
    I did mine a week apart... I registered one and hoped for the best. When I passed it, I immediately scheduled the very next available appointment for the next one exam - which was a week later. :)
    Current goals: CCNA/CCNP