Options

Any free practice tests for CCNP Route??

CodeBloxCodeBlox Member Posts: 1,363 ■■■■□□□□□□
I'm taking the exam on this coming Wednesday and have done a few practice tests but was curious if you folks new of a good resource. No braindumps pls.
Currently reading: Network Warrior, Unix Network Programming by Richard Stevens

Comments

• Options
    Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Boson has a lot of good content. I have used their practice tests in the past for CCNA. Never actually used them for Route though. I may end up using them again for switch.

Edit: Just realized you mentioned free content. I am not real sure of anything free. Maybe check the back of your book for the companion CD.
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
  • Options
    Although not free but is rather cheap and a great resource:

CCNP Cram Cards Access | CCNP Guide
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
  • Options
    FE80FE80 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CodeBlox wrote: »
    I'm taking the exam on this coming Wednesday and have done a few practice tests but was curious if you folks new of a good resource. No braindumps pls.
    What is the difference between practice test and braindump?
  • Options
    FE80 wrote: »
    What is the difference between practice test and braindump?

A pratice test is a bank of questions / test like scenarios that quiz you on the topics but IS NOT from the test to prepare with.

A brain **** is a site that generally exploits the actual tests and people who don't know any better or don't care pay memberships to get exact copies of the test questions from the test and is CHEATING.

Here is some offical good info on braindumps:

http://www.certguard.com/braindumps.asp
  • Options
    bharvey92bharvey92 Member Posts: 419
    Thanks for the link man, just tried set 1 of these questions and did pretty well 17 out of 21 :) .. any thoughts on how well these practice tests from Cisco reflect to the exam? I know they won't be identical to the exam questions in general, but it would be good to know if I'm heading along the right lines
    2018 Goal: CCIE Written [ ]
  • Options
    CodeBloxCodeBlox Member Posts: 1,363 ■■■■□□□□□□
    They're good for review and reinforcing topics learned but honestly those questions don't compare to the way they ask questions on the actual exam which was much more challenging.
    Currently reading: Network Warrior, Unix Network Programming by Richard Stevens