Looking for A+ 220-801/802 Study Partner

shimiishimii Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Looking for a dedicated study partner/s to study with and work together in passing the exams, my hours are flexible as I will be studying for most hours of the day. If interested please PM me and I will give you my skype details.
TA

Comments

• Raptor5150Raptor5150 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm interested :) can't pm since I just joined.
  • zafeer20zafeer20 Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Im currently studying for my A+ I wouldnt mind.
  • InfinityLimited00InfinityLimited00 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm studying for my A+ Certification as well I would like to join this group.
  • Armitron77Armitron77 Member Posts: 134 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am too studying for the CompTIA A+ certification and would not mined to study with a partner. A partner(s) to are serious about getting the A+ certification. Please let me know when you would like to get started. Thanks.

Armitron77
    Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer & Network Security
    Associate in Applied Science Degree in Network Management
    Associate in Applied Science Degree in Network Management/Cyber Security
    CompTIA A+ Certified | CE, CompTIA Network+ Certified | CE

2016 Goals: CCENT/CCNA Routing & Switching COLOR=#008000][B]IN PROGRESS[/B][/COLOR/CompTIA Security+ COLOR=#008000][B]IN PROGRESS[/B][/COLOR
  • nathan.koseknathan.kosek Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am also studying for the CompTIA A+ cert exam, I definitely wouldnt mind having a study partner.

I cant PM since I just joined today
  • MattyIceVAMattyIceVA Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I would love a study partner too but not sure how that would work not in person.
  • tiffany.stewart06tiffany.stewart06 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • raindove89raindove89 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, I was interested in joining a study group as well.
  • 20GT20GT Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    raindove89 tiffany.stewart06 nathan.kosek InfinityLimited00 Raptor5150 shimii

you need to allow private messages in your control pannel

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    They will need to be active members for a bit (10 quality replies - so that does not mean you get free reign to post nonsense in post to reach 10) Even after a member reaches 10, there is still a wait period before PM is enable.

You can enable e-mail. This would be no different than how the WGU thread is setup.

I would recommend that new members get to know the members here before blindly jumping into anonymous groups off the site...but then again, you all should be adults...

YMMV
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • BetrayalBetrayal Member Posts: 108
    You should check out Professor Messer's website for studying for the A+.