failed with 692

GeneCGeneC Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
Very upsetting. A few more questions my way and i think i had this. Need some time to digest this and regroup. No doubt that i want to do this again in exactly 30 days.

Gene

Comments

• Arnie335Arnie335 Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    GeneC wrote: »
    Very upsetting. A few more questions my way and i think i had this. Need some time to digest this and regroup. No doubt that i want to do this again in exactly 30 days.

Gene

CISSP or SCCP? Either way, you were SO close. Don't beat yourself up too bad. What domains were your weakest?
  • mjsinhsvmjsinhsv Member Posts: 167
    Everybody seems to fail in the high 600's.
    Almost like its a Carnival game...thanks for playing...try again.

Don't give up. Winners never quit!
  • MSP-ITMSP-IT Member Posts: 752 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Did you go back and review all of your answers?
  • dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    mjsinhsv wrote: »
    Everybody seems to fail in the high 600's.
    Almost like its a Carnival game...thanks for playing...try again.

Don't give up. Winners never quit!
    I find this very strange... why is it that people are always failing with high grades or its it when others receive low score they dont let the community know.
  • EasyPeezyEasyPeezy Member Posts: 111 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Woooow... I had my money on you passing the exam. I was following in your footsteps, tho my exam was yesterday.
    That is so upsetting.... sorry mate.
  • bigdummybigdummy Member Posts: 30 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Man, that sucks, sorry to hear you didn't pass. But given that you were so close, I'm sure you'll nail it next time.

After you've had time to decompress, hopefully you can post a more detailed review of your experience.

I'd be interested in hearing how you plan on refocusing your study technique / how you would have studied differently, now that you've seen the test?
  • impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear that, keep going, the next is the one
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• CyberfiSecurityCyberfiSecurity Member Posts: 184
    Sorry to hear about that, but don't quit. I quit and decide to come after 6 months, it seems to be starting from the beginning. I got 648, 692, 678, and finally I passed. I would recommend take a day or two, the go back to study. This time instead reading the books again, just go over the materials are mention in the CBK checklist. Then do lot of practice exam base on scenario with explanation. Honestly, I took four times...but last time I took I felt that I fail the exam until I see the report given to me by the Pearson VUE proctor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vice President | Citigroup, Inc.
    President/CEO | Agility Fidelis, Inc.
  • LionelTeoLionelTeo Member Posts: 526 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Taking CISSP as your first certification exam and getting 692 isn't bad! I will tell you that without prior other exam experience and you very close to passing it, you are doing it actually well. Get this up done next month and you will be better at nailing the bigger certs like CISA and CISM in the future. All the best!
  • billyr2009billyr2009 Member Posts: 120
    Sorry to hear about this. Don't feel too bad, you just have to refocus and give it your all next time. Identify your weakest domains. I would also suggest practice tests before the exam. Unfortunately this exam is part material and part how you take the exam. You have to answer the ISC way. Good luck, you'll get there!
  • GeneCGeneC Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for all the support. Started a new thread with 2nd attempt plan and feedback.
  • MunkinMunkin Member Posts: 11 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I failed it my first time with a 688 but passed two months later.

Allen