Options

looking for a new rack to tidy up the lab

DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
Hey everyone,

I stumped upon this site and I was curious would this work for a CCNA/CCNP lab plus maybe 3 or 4 R610's?

Dantrak Net  - New and Used Networking Equipment and Peripherals. Skeletek Racks and Accessories.

Comments

• Options
    OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Just get a 12U. Honestly for equipment though (Assuming you have the money. You won't need equipment for the CCNA. If you have the money, go for it), just stick with a few routers and a few switches. Ebay will be your best bet, not a lab kit website.
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []
  • Options
    JeanMJeanM Member Posts: 1,117
    Skeletek racks are nice, you'll be happy with it! I bought their C28U-HD version, from the same site you listed.
    2015 goals - ccna voice / vmware vcp.
  • Options
    gc8dc95gc8dc95 Member Posts: 206 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have the Skeletek 28U-4P-EX10. Works great for a couple servers, routers, and switches.
  • Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    gc8dc95 wrote: »
    I have the Skeletek 28U-4P-EX10. Works great for a couple servers, routers, and switches.

You are awesome, was just going to post a question about this.... Does your 4P rack have at-least 4U of space for those slide-out rails for say a pair of Dell R610 2U servers? - if it does that's the rack I'll be getting.

Thinking of getting this: Dantrak Net *- New and Used Networking Equipment and Peripherals. Skeletek Racks and Accessories.