ICND1 passed!! :)

EngRobEngRob Member Posts: 247 ■■■□□□□□□□
I was completely over-worrying the ICND1 exam and finally got around to booking and sitting. Managed to pass it this morning, not by a great amount (867) but a pass is a pass, right? :D

I know the biggest thing for me was time management on the simulations, especially ones that I was initially stuck on. Why, oh why, is there no back button???? lol.

On to ICND2....

Comments

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • ggilchrist@sigmanet.comggilchrist@sigmanet.com Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What did you see a lot of on test?
  • Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • AwesomeGarrettAwesomeGarrett Member Posts: 257
    Congratulations!icon_thumright.gif
  • djentlemetaldjentlemetal Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! icon_cheers.gif Yeah, it wasn't the subnetting that hung me up on that exam; it was those pesky sims.
    AAS - Networking and Cyber Security
    Security+ COLOR=red]X[/COLOR CCENT COLOR=#FF0000]X[/COLOR CCNA: R&S COLOR=#FF0000]X[/COLOR CCNA: Collaboration [ ]
  • MrPuzzlezMrPuzzlez Member Posts: 89 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Same for me. I only missed it by 3 measly points. I'm taking it again a week after Independence day.
  • gadav478gadav478 Member Posts: 374 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats OP.
    @MrPuzzlez - good luck. You're not too far away!
    Goals for 2015: CCNP
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

Good luck on next exam
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on your pass
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • EngRobEngRob Member Posts: 247 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What did you see a lot of on test?

Pretty much a little of everything in the ICND1 requirements icon_wink.gif

I'm definitely very glad I found LordFlasheart's subnetting made easy thread (http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccna-ccent/38772-subnetting-made-easy.html). That made subnetting click (and stick) for me and now I feel like a subnetting monster and I must confess that I am enjoying it (in the most nerdy way possible....lol).

@MrPuzzlez - you got this! Good luck for next time.
  • OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Awesome job and good luck on the next step!
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []
  • DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations icon_thumright.gif
    Congratulations! icon_cheers.gif Yeah, it wasn't the subnetting that hung me up on that exam; it was those pesky sims.
    I go in there thinking about time management, but the SIMs seem to take a majority of my time whenever I test for a Cisco exam. I guess that is the reason why they do not allow you to review previous questions since you will not have time to do so.
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.