No exam before Monday? :?:

huddahudda Member Posts: 101
Hello to all;

Today July 8, I went to prometric to take the exam, they told me they are modifying the exam you cannot take the exam, before Monday, is it true? is every where in the world, or just my area, or Security+ exam is going to change, I do not understand...........

I am a little worried, with the situation any one know, Please drop me a line or two.
Thank you
Hudda

Comments

• Vask3nVask3n Member Posts: 517
    I now remember that when I called in to schedule my exam, before I even mentioned a date they specifically asked "Is it going to be after June 9th?"..but it's July now....

Regardless, they asked me that before I even mentioned S+, so I bet they are simple doing some housecleaning on their pc's or modifying the engine, or what not...Don't worry, S+ is not scheduled to change soon.
    Working on MS-ISA at Western Governor's University
  • sir_creamy_sir_creamy_ Inactive Imported Users Posts: 298
    Bloody hell.....that would really really really suck if they changed it on me now.
    Bachelor of Computer Science

[Forum moderators are my friends]
  • Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    I know I had some MS test glitches, and when I took my CCNA test at a VUE center because of the voucher I received, they indicated they dropped prometric because of test problems that I subsequently experienced in MS tests.

So maybe Prometric is fixing their test issues, which may be the test admistration engine, and not the tests themselves.