do you have a spare GCFA practice exam to give away?

joaoalemaojoaoalemao Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello there:)

I would really appreciate if anybody has an extra unused practice exam and could give it away to me. I will definetely need it to better prepare my GCFA exam.

I don´t check the forum that often, but if you reply in this thread or write me a PM I will get notified.

Million thanks!
J.

Comments

• docricedocrice Member Posts: 1,706 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I'm still in the slow prep phase for my own GCFA exam, but I've never used the second one (although that may change one day).
    Hopefully-useful stuff I've written: http://kimiushida.com/bitsandpieces/articles/
  • joaoalemaojoaoalemao Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    great. Good luck in your preparation. If you end up not using your second practice exam, please let me knowicon_wink.gif
    cheers,
    J.
  • andhowandhow Member Posts: 151
    If you're using test questions from exam ****, you likely have an ethical violation.
  • colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Not only a testing ethical violation, but a TechExams ethical violation. **** are very much frowned upon here and will result in very, very few people here being willing to help you out.
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
    There are talented people all around here who will gladly help give you advice on how to pass the test. Please reconsider.

As for help around exam topics. Get advice on research material. Study, study, and study, but don't lower yourself to cheating.

And don't kid yourself. It absolutely is cheating.
  • shalabh169shalabh169 Banned Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Andhow can u please suggest me a book for gcfa
    JDMurray started a great thread on a variety of certifications (also including GCFA). Take a gander here: http://www.techexams.net/forums/sans-institute-giac-certifications/68043-post-your-sans-giac-study-material-recommendations-here.html
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I always laugh at how everyone who uses **** finds some way to justify them. "It's too hard" , "too expensive", "objectives are vague", etc. Have some dignity and study hard so you can be proud of your achievement.
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    I always laugh at how everyone who uses **** finds some way to justify them. "It's too hard" , "too expensive", "objectives are vague", etc. Have some dignity and study hard so you can be proud of your achievement.

I think the risk of getting caught would be devistating as well. Many (certainly not all) companies would fire a security professional on the spot if they saw evidence of cheating during a professional examination. I've lived in the technology and audit worlds. Cheating would undermind my credibility and kill my career.
    Guys, please... before taking this computer forensics professional shalabh169 seriously, with his same exact request in at least 4 different threads on this forum. Haven´t any of you at least had the forensic practitioner´s curiosity to do a simple duckduckgo search on this guy? He is all over the place:D
    joaoalemao wrote: »
    Guys, please... before taking this computer forensics professional shalabh169 seriously, with his same exact request in at least 4 different threads on this forum. Haven´t any of you at least had the forensic practitioner´s curiosity to do a simple google/duckduckgo search on this guy? He is all over the place:D

Yeah... I saw that. It's all recent though. This one was first so I thought it would be most appropriate to reply here.
    Hi, I am still struggling with FOR508 and my GCFA preparation. I had to get an extension. I didn't know that newborns sucked so much time from your life!

I would really appreciate if any of you has a practice exam to spare. It would help me greatly to solidify my confidence before sitting for the exam.

cheers,
    Joao