CCNP Senss PASSED

craigaaroncraigaaron Member Posts: 132
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know I passed today with 925 :)

Study materials was from QA who is a Cisco training partner, I spent a week with them and got official Cisco materials which is a study and lab guide. Also watched some CBT Nuggets to get over all the texts.

so if you guys have any questions please ask but remember the NDA :)
Currently Studying: CCNP Security
300-206 - Completed 04-Jul-2014
300-209 - Completed 09-May-2017
300-208 - TBC
300-210 - TBC

Comments

• viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    What the are the answers????

JK....LOL....Congratz on the pass!
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • Architect192Architect192 Member Posts: 157 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Would like to tackle one of these but the books aren't available yet... icon_sad.gif
    Current: VCAP-DCA/DCD, VCP-DCV2/3/4/5, VCP-NV 6 - CCNP, CCNA Security - MCSE: Server Infrastructure 2012 - ITIL v3 - A+ - Security+
    Working on: CCNA Datacenter (2nd exam), Renewing VMware certs...
  • theodoxatheodoxa Member Posts: 1,340 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Would like to tackle one of these but the books aren't available yet... icon_sad.gif

I know a couple of guys at work who got fouled up by the lack of materials. One was just starting when they changed the tests and the other had already passed 1 of the older tests. Both have taken a break until Cisco finally releases books for the new tests.
    R&S: CCENT CCNA CCNP CCIE [ ]
    Security: CCNA [ ]
    Virtualization: VCA-DCV [ ]
  • bryguybryguy Member Posts: 190
    craigaaron wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know I passed today with 925 :)

Study materials was from QA who is a Cisco training partner, I spent a week with them and got official Cisco materials which is a study and lab guide. Also watched some CBT Nuggets to get over all the texts.

so if you guys have any questions please ask but remember the NDA :)

Do you have a link to the QA training vendor? I'm looking for self paced study, if possible. I've never really cared for the week long cramming sessions that the classroom enviornment provides. Thanks!
  • webspongewebsponge Member Posts: 119
    Amazon have now got the official books advertised, they are being released on the 15th Jan! this is indeed good news!
    CCDP Next
  • fadywanisfadywanis Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello Sir,

Congratulations on passing your exam!, I am really happy for you :) and I would really appreciate it if you could help me by sharing the Study material you have got from QA along with the labs... I have finished the CBT Nuggets but didn't find any relevant exam practice or official study materials.

Please please reply to me ASAP .. I am sitting for the exam within the next two weeks...

Thanks,
    Fady