Options

I passed

ItrimbleItrimble Member Posts: 221
Hey everyone! I passed! I scored an 820. Not the worst, but not the best. A couple of the questions really through me for a loop. I had 3 performance based questions, the rest were multiple choice. I used Darrel Gibson's book as well as the CBT nuggets from Keith Barker. I studied for about 3 weeks, and crammed the Darrel Gibson book for the past 3 evenings.
Goals for 2015 : Finish BS Network Administration at WGU
Become CCNA, CISSP, CEH, VCP5-10 Certified
Possible Start Masters in Information Security

Comments

• Options
    aftereffectoraftereffector Member Posts: 525 ■■■■□□□□□□
    That's great! A pass is a pass. I barely squeaked by with a couple of my exams but the important thing is maintaining knowledge through constant study and practice.
    CCIE Security - this one might take a while...
  • Options
    Rocket ImpossibleRocket Impossible Member Posts: 104
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    JesseDJesseD Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Did you take the 301 or the 401 using the Darrel Gibson book?
  • Options
    jaywalkerjaywalker Member Posts: 90 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Goals for 2015: ICND1 [], ICND2 []

..........:cheers:
    A winner is you
  • Options
    DonM34DonM34 Member Posts: 139
    I just passed the Network+, I'm now preparing for the Security+ exam. If you don't mind, can you share some of the performance questions you came across. Thanks
    2014 Goal [ ] CCENT [ ] MCTS (Active Directory) [ ] CompTIA Security+