June 2014 exam result - Expected date?

Mr.DefenderMr.Defender Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Does anybody know what is the expected date for 6/14 Exam by ISACA? I appeared in CISM and desparately/anxiously waiting for the result.
Is there any metric that I may analyze expected result?

Comments

• acidstormacidstorm Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Should be out on the 18th of July!
  • OmarAhmedOmarAhmed Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am anxiously waiting.
  • khiemkpkhiemkp Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Waiting 5 weeks, maybe this week or next week.
  • 8octave8octave Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    This week I hope!! Unfortunatley, I bet it is next week.
  • zxbanezxbane Member Posts: 740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I am getting pretty anxious to see how I did too.. I have tried not to think about it but as the release date of results gets closer I can't help but wonder.

my wife says it offical.....I am OBSSESED...LOL.....still nothing...aaaggghh! oh well back to work :)

CISA Pre-Certification Summary

Certification Status:
    Not Certified - Exam Registrant - Results Pending (Jun 2014)
    Overall Score:

Exam Language:
    English
    Exam Location:
    0701-Washington, DC USA

• crazybearbcrazybearb Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Still waiting...
  • lysjelysje Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    should be this week,can't wait to get my results! Good luck everyone!
    Anxiously waiting too :)
  • MzotaMzota Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I feel Like Friday or Saturday is very far. Anxiously waiting to see good results. Calculating five weeks from the date (14-06-2014) we took the exam this is the week exams have to be out. Lets have faith that we have passed with a good score.
  • andhowandhow Member Posts: 151
    There's a business opportunity for ISACA here... If you want your exam results in 8 weeks, pay $x. If you want the results in 5 weeks, pay $x+y. I'm guessing that quite a few people would pay more to get their results in a timely manner. Granted, this is pure evil...
    Thanks a lot Andhow, that is pure evilicon_lol.gif....might I add one more option......If you want the Computer based test with immediate score that will be twice the price and your first born...lol....coming soon I am sure.
    Computer-based test? What is this new-fangled technology of which you speak? :)

One inadvertent good outcome of ISACA tests is that it keeps the total number of certification holders low. The whole process of signing up for the test so far in advance, with only two or three opportunities to test all year, and test outcomes so long after the test, does discourage the "casual" individual interested in a certification.
    This is true very true.....best to manage the situation. I think it has to do with audit patience....dont know about you but it always feel like 5 weeks when I ask for evidence from a auditee.....so why should this be any different- Behold the Microcosm!!!
  • Tawanda101Tawanda101 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    heard if you check your email at 1am the results will be out
  • crazybearbcrazybearb Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Are u serious? icon_surprised.gif
    I recieved my CISA exam result at 4:01 PM Central on 1/31/2013 (Thursday) and my CRISC exam result at 3:42 PM Central on 7/23/2013 (Tuesday). Using this highly scientific and a comprehensive sampling, I'd say we can expect our results on a weekday and in the afternoon "USA Time".

How's that science for ya? :)
  • j33perj33per Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ^ andhow for last year were they quoting the CRISC results as an 8 week process?
  • MNDieselMNDiesel Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The wait is always the hardest part of these exams (next to the vague/obscure questions on the exam) ............Hang in there!icon_cool.gif
    j33per wrote: »
    ^ andhow for last year were they quoting the CRISC results as an 8 week process?

The CISA and CISM individuals recieved their results on 7/12 starting at about 9:30 AM. As you can see above, I got my results eleven days later. If I recall correctly, ISACA did say that they were planning on releasing the CISA and CISM earlier than the CRISC and CGEIT. This was to give individuals the opportunity to re-schedule for a September exam, if needed.
  • cyan_08cyan_08 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've been revisiting this thread from time to time, and refreshing my email like a mad dog. I hope ISACA releases the results already. People are getting really really anxious.icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif
  • lysjelysje Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Me too!I read @andhow's reply too quickly, thinking they started sending the results today at 9:30 am. My heart started beating extremely fast while I went to check my iPhone again for new messages. Then came back to the thread and realized it was last years released date.. Oh well, it should be here any day now.....In the mean time I will keep checking my mail every 5 min, although I have a special alert for ISACA emails icon_lol.gif
  • vipan.20288vipan.20288 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hopefully CISM result will be out by Thursday icon_rolleyes.gif Finger crossed .Good Luck to everyone icon_cheers.gif
  • Mr.DefenderMr.Defender Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Let us see who will become the first drop of rain in summer icon_cool.gif. Please remember to update the forum as soon as anybody gets result.
    This wait is killing me softlyicon_cry.gif
    @vipan.20288: Did you get information about Thursday or this is what you wish ?
  • mitsimitsi Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I don't think it is always the 5 weeks that they mention, it seems to vary. I did CISM back in December, the exam was the 14th December and the results came out on the 15th January at around 7pm UK time, so US afternoon-ish.

I did CISA in June and I'm having a bet with my friend, I am betting we will see our results today and he is betting on Friday.

By that logic I'm pretty sure we'll see our results on Thursday :)

Also when you finally get the email and scan down, you will see PASSED or FAILED in capital letters, which I think is good as you know straight away how you did without having to read the detail.
  • MeanandMeanand Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I appeared for CISA last December. The results were out on the Friday in the 5th week. ISACA had said they would announce within five weeks. It was just in time. So this time it should be on Friday I.e. On 18 July. Need to wait a few more days, after waiting for more than four weeks. Wishing the best for all who appeared.
    Just a quick reminder to those of use that took the CGEIT or CRISC. Exam results will come out later than the CISM and CISA. From ISACA's website:
    Approximately five weeks for CISA and CISM and eight weeks for CGEIT and CRISC after the test date, the official exam results will be mailed to candidates. Additionally, with the candidate’s consent during the registration process, an e-mail message containing the candidate’s pass/fail status and score will be sent to the candidate. This e-mail notification will only be sent to the address listed in the candidate’s profile at the time of the initial release of the results.
    Waiting anxiously. 12:12 GMT+3
  • Me86Me86 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I thought the results were coming out on Friday the 18th ?
  • vipan.20288vipan.20288 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My Intuition says "result b out on thursday " ....In couple of hours from now. Hold ur nerves Guys icon_lol.gif