Options

New Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack here!

Passed the EX210! Huzzah. Lots of intense studying paid off.

I did NOT take the course, just self-study, but given what the exam covers, I would suggest anyone new to OpenStack take the course before trying it.

If you have experience successfully setting up OpenStack and playing around with it, you'll probably do okay.

Comments

• Options
    lsud00dlsud00d Member Posts: 1,571
    That's awesome, congrats @darkerosxx!

Are you using OpenStack in the workplace?
  • Options
    Muhammad AbaidMuhammad Abaid Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,565 Mod
    Congrats mate! Very impressive, you should be proud.

Any plans to work for Red Hat? ;)
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Learn GRC! GRC Mastery : https://grcmastery.com 

• Options
    lantuinlantuin Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'll do the exam very soon (without course). I've set up a little lab with initially 3 nodes and 2 networks cards (1 Controller, 1 Network and 1 Compute, 1 nic for public network and 1 nic for private network) and then I added another node, all done with packstack utility and answer file!! Then I configured correctly one volume group for Cinder and a router with two interfaces connected to the public and to the private. Then I configured an instance with FC23 Cloud and started it. I was able to give it a floating ip and reach it from the public network in ssh. I don't know what else to study, can you please give me some suggestions?

Thanks!!
  • Options
    varelgvarelg Banned Posts: 790
    Awesome work! Congratulations! Pardon my ignorance, are any other Red Hat certificates prerequisite the one you got?