Options

in two weeks... comptia/project+ ;)

dmogdmog Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,
my learning method:

-> Sybex book by Heldman -
I like the Book - BUT The Book is from the year 2010???

- the questions from the Book...are they actuel from the Test?

thx a lot ... mic

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Those are brain **** you are using which isn't looked upon nicely here on TE...
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    OK ;)
    Can you say anything to the Question`s in the book?! Are these current Questions from the Exam in real?
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    The practice questions in the book will test you on your knowledge and concepts of the material. They will not be the exact questions on the exam but they will help you prepare. ;)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    thx!
    Is there any other possibilities to learn for project+ that can you suggest?!
    there is not sooo much for the Certifikat out there...or?
  • Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    dmog wrote: »
    Hi,
    my learning method:

-> Sybex book by Heldman -
    I like the Book - BUT The Book is from the year 2010???

- the questions from the Book...are they actuel from the Test?

thx a lot ... mic

I'm using the same book and I've read over it a few times. It's far from a brain-****. But I'm almost done with my CCENT study so i'm not reading the book. But after CCENT I'll either do Project + or CCNA part 2 exam.

I've liked the flow of the book so I'm hopeful its a good resource. There really isn't many books for Project +....
  • Options
    evarneyevarney Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What kind of retarded bs is that about it being a brain ****? Its a sybex book...