Options

can anyone recommend a great online course for the CISSP exam ?

sniffer44sniffer44 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
hanks

also wonder if there is any benefit to being in a classroom as opposed
to doing the course online.

i would imagine the online courses do have the ability to ask someone
a question, although the turnaround for an answer wont be the same.

I did see a classroom course for $ 3000 .
seemed expensive but they will endorse you if u pass.

Comments

• Options
    TheProfezzorTheProfezzor Member Posts: 204 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The best I have heard and could think of is SANS. But, I never used any training materials or boot camps. Only books.
    OSCP: Loading . . .
  • Options
    Spin LockSpin Lock Member Posts: 142
    From everything I've read, the two best online courses are SANS Mgmt 414 and the CISSP Course taught by Dean Bushmiller at Expanding Security (Expanding Security – Certification & NICCS training)

I've not taken either, but both SANS and Dean have excellent reputations.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    My top two are SANS and Clement Dupuis. SANS is one of the best but VERY expensive. I took Clément Dupuis 5 day video training a while back but I'm not sure if it is still available as he is now with SecureNinja.
  • Options
    sniffer44sniffer44 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    SANS being expensive is right . over $ 4000 . Ive seen live classes that are cheaper.
    Companies may pay for employees so expense no biggie. Not in my city anyway.
  • Options
    emerald_octaneemerald_octane Member Posts: 613
    I would recommend SANS for the people; all the instructors are great and the material is top notch. I took the MGMT+ course for the GISP and had a great time.

But for online, I would go with ISC2 official online training. The Review Seminar handbook material that you receive is the holy grail of study resources.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin