June 2014 exam result - Expected date?

13»

Comments

• girishmehtasonugirishmehtasonu Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Got email..i PASSED...scaled score of 660..top 5%:)
  • Mr.DefenderMr.Defender Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    8octave: Probably it was only one question that could have changed the result. Hard luck , However I am confident that you will pass it in next attempt.
  • TripleDESTripleDES Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    One tip that helped me with these types of tests is to make notes on index cards... for example:

6 key results of infosec governance on one side then list them on the other:

Strategic Alignment
    Risk Management
    Value Delivery
    Resource Management
    Performance analysis
    Integration

then when ever you have a few extra minutes through out the day go through them.

Good luck all
  • MeanandMeanand Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    CISSP domains overlap all the domains of CISM. In my opinion the CISSP questions are more fairer. But the focus of CISSP is security and protection, whereas the stress of CISM is more on the business. In any case when you prepare for CISM, you also prepare for CISSP. I would suggest try to focus more on the fundamentals rather than the questions or answers.
  • dhan29dhan29 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed CISM. Top 20%.
  • SkyBlueSkyBlue Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Passed as well: CISA, Top 5%!

Congrats to all.
  • lysjelysje Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    We are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the exam with a total scaled score of 592.Your score was in the top 20 percent of those testing. For your information, your exam results by area are provided below.

SCALED SCORES OF YOUR PERFORMANCE BY AREA:

Information Security Governance: 618
    Information Risk Management and Compliance: 584
    Information Security Program Development and Management: 578
    Information Security Incident Management: 590

YES!!!
  • vipan.20288vipan.20288 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed too....icon_cheers.gif Congrats to all who passed .
  • MbiziyegonoMbiziyegono Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed - Great feeling. bowing.gifbowing.gif

Congrats to y'all and if you did not make it good luck next time.

We are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the exam with a total scaled score of 542. For your information, your exam results by area are provided below.

SCALED SCORES OF YOUR PERFORMANCE BY AREA:

Information Security Governance: 550
    Information Risk Management and Compliance: 517
    Information Security Program Development and Management: 578
    Information Security Incident Management: 530
  • zxbanezxbane Member Posts: 740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats to everyone who also passed and for those who missed it, get back to the books and you'll get it next time for sure! Looking forward to taking a break for a couple months and then beginning studies for the CISA in December
  • MzotaMzota Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Comrades, it has been A good fight. Thank you for all the advice and hints you provided. I have passed with a score of 587 and in the 10% of those testing. May all those who were not successful this time never give up as for this was the second time for me. Congrats to you all. Lets meet december for CISM
  • wasiniwasini Registered Users Posts: 6 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Am wasini from Nigeria thank God I passed at my first attempt with a score of 556.
  • rob1234rob1234 Banned Posts: 151
    Passed. 668 Top 5%.
  • Mr.DefenderMr.Defender Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    vipan.20288 your intuitions about thursday was amazing. And congrats on passing the exam.
  • OmarAhmedOmarAhmed Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank God,

Got the email.

Passed: Top 5%
  • subfighter911subfighter911 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats again to all on the CISM. I was wondering if anyone had any feelings about the CRISC. I was thinking of tackling that next but was wondering if a bootcamp is needed or would the review manual and question database work ? I notice that the bootcamps for GRISC are only two or three days ...
  • SkyBlueSkyBlue Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats again to all on the CISM. I was wondering if anyone had any feelings about the CRISC. I was thinking of tackling that next but was wondering if a bootcamp is needed or would the review manual and question database work ? I notice that the bootcamps for GRISC are only two or three days ...

I am also thinking for CRISC. My plan to go through below:

The Risk IT Framework - ISACA
    The Risk IT Practitioner Guide - ISACA
    CISM Review Manual 2014 - ISACA
    CRISC Practice Question Database - ISACA

What do you think?

[h=3][/h]
  • GowrisuaGowrisua Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed CISA top 10% first attempt; what are the percentiles used to classify results ? On the forum I've seen 5,10,20 ..anything narrower at the top end ?
    Can anybody advise on other mainly audit related certifications to take-on after CISA ?
  • EasyPeezyEasyPeezy Member Posts: 111 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Gowrisua wrote: »
    Passed CISA top 10% first attempt; what are the percentiles used to classify results ? On the forum I've seen 5,10,20 ..anything narrower at the top end ?
    Can anybody advise on other mainly audit related certifications to take-on after CISA ?

There's ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor certification if you fancy it...