Passed 70-411 today

With a 700. Talk about cutting it close. All I will say there is definitely R2 stuff on there. It looks like Microsoft has changed their score reports. They no longer have the Needs Development and Strong. They are now percentage based.
What I used:
  • Infinite Skills videos (Meh, they were OK)
  • CBT Nuggets (Probably the best resource I used)
  • Transcender
  • MS press Training Guide non R2 (Better than the exam ref I used for the 70-410, but not great)
  • The 70-411 resource thread here (Well worth a read through)
  • A whole lot of Technet and labbing.
WGU grad

Comments

• PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
  • anywhoanywho Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • kingorankskingoranks Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats man, just starting on 70-411
  • TiMMay333TiMMay333 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

Do you think the material covered in CBT Nuggets reflected well on the questions in the exam, or was it a good overview of the concepts covered in the exam?
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • sasnimrodsasnimrod Member Posts: 99 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!! :)
  • sbhawksbhawk Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I know it's late in the game but CONGRATULATIONS! Can you provide your input for the question asked previously?
    TiMMay333 wrote:
    Do you think the material covered in CBT Nuggets reflected well on the questions in the exam, or was it a good overview of the concepts covered in the exam?
  • Tom239Tom239 Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    How close were the transcender questions to the real thing? Anyone think transcender are better than Measure UP?
  • jmasterj206jmasterj206 Member Posts: 471
    CBT Nuggets are good to get an good grasp on the concepts. You will have to lab and practice deeper than James goes in the Nuggets. Spend some time in Technet and you should be good. Understand the syntax of powershell as well. As far as the Transcender question they may be more difficult than the exam questions, but if you do well on the Transcender test you should be well prepared for the tests. I get to start on the 70-412 this week since I have been putting it off until they moved to Pearson since it saves me 80 miles. Good luck with your studies.
    WGU grad
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Ugly-051Ugly-051 Member Posts: 63 ■■■□□□□□□□