I need a girlfriend.

sir_creamy_sir_creamy_ Inactive Imported Users Posts: 298
Passed with a 869.

About 3/4 of the way through the exam I started concentrating more on what I was going to make for dinner (I opted for pork chops in case you’re interested. Not very good though – I used too much paprika) so it’s not nearly as bad as everyone makes it out to be. If you fail this exam then I think you really need to assess your study skills. These exams are not meant to trick you. Every answer is pretty much recognizable immediately.

I leave you with these words of advice:

“If you stare into the abyss long enough, the abyss stares back at you.”

G’day.
Bachelor of Computer Science

[Forum moderators are my friends]

Comments

• TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Well that's great, I don't care much for pork chops.
    If you fail this exam then I think you really need to assess your study skills.

What did you use to prepare for the exam?
  • HumperHumper Member Posts: 647

Explains everything.
    Now working full time!

Explains everything.

Fill the rest of us in please! icon_twisted.gif
  • sir_creamy_sir_creamy_ Inactive Imported Users Posts: 298
    Waterloo is a safe haven for nerds. I think that's what our friend is trying to point out.

Study materials:

TestOut
    Security+ Fast Pass
    Technotes

Waterloo is a safe haven for nerds. I think that's what our friend is trying to point out.

You betcha. What are you studying at Waterloo? Computer Science? Engineering?

Not just nerds, smart nerds ;)
    Now working full time!
    So the University of Waterloo is like the MIT of Canada? Being from the states I have no idea which colleges are good or bad in Canada. icon_redface.gif
  • sir_creamy_sir_creamy_ Inactive Imported Users Posts: 298
    I'm on co-op going into 3B Computer Science. I take it you have some affiliation with the university as well? Actually, the CS program has been watered down more than my grandmothers front lawn. I don't think you can claim it is a "world class" program anymore. So "smart" nerds might not hold true.

I'm on co-op going into 3B Computer Science. I take it you have some affiliation with the university as well? Actually, the CS program has been watered down more than my grandmothers front lawn. I don't think you can claim it is a "world class" program anymore. So "smart" nerds might not hold true.

No but a person I know is doing a PhD in Computer Science at Waterloo. I'm at Sheridan College for Telecommunications.
    Now working full time!
  • Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    Responding to the topic title, I need one too.
  • keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    i'm seriously thinking on starting a "hitch" type of service icon_wink.gif
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons