Options

loading Image on fash

kemar1014kemar1014 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have a cisco 3745 router in lab. the Image on the flash got corrupted so i format the card and tried to reload from tftp. tried two different tftp and it wont work. Solar winds and tftpd32. does anyone have a good image file.

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    What isn't working? The only place to get a legit image is from Cisco.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Make sure it's the appropriate image. Also, get an account with Cisco, then try getting an image.
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []
  • Options
    theodoxatheodoxa Member Posts: 1,340 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Does it download completely and then fail to load or does the download itself fail? I had a router once refuse to fully download an IOS using TFTP [even after repeated tries]. It would start to download, but very slowly, before finally failing. I tried using HTTP instead and the transfer finished quickly and the IOS worked fined. Still don't know why it didn't work as I'd used the same TFTP server before and after that with other routers and switches without issue. You can download XAMPP and setup a web server. I have my TFTP files in a folder under my web server so I can access them either with HTTP of TFTP (http://IP_ADDRESS/cisco/ or TFTP://IP_ADDRESS).
    R&S: CCENT CCNA CCNP CCIE [ ]
    Security: CCNA [ ]
    Virtualization: VCA-DCV [ ]
  • Options
    kemar1014kemar1014 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Make sure it's the appropriate image. Also, get an account with Cisco, then try getting an image.

that cant work. i bought it off email and I do not see a serial # on it
  • Options
    ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    'sh inv' to get the serial # of the chassis.