VCP 550 Passed

WagnaardWagnaard Member Posts: 124
I found it a grueling exam, but I am pleased to have passed.

I used Mastering VMware 5.5, practice exams from Measureup, and a number of video classes from Pluralsite and VMware.

Comments

• txraider09txraider09 Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • ehndeehnde Member Posts: 1,103
    Congratulations! How long (months) and how much time total do you think you spent studying?
    Climb a mountain, tell no one.
  • kj0kj0 Member Posts: 767
    Congratulations. How did you find the Time:Question ratio?
    2017 Goals: VCP6-DCV | VCIX
    Blog: https://readysetvirtual.wordpress.com
  • SteveFerSteveFer Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well done , had you had much experience with vsphere before you started studying ?
  • fayaxfayax Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wagnaard wrote: »
    I found it a grueling exam, but I am pleased to have passed.

...edited

Congratulations!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! Welcome to the club icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Nice work! Onwards and upwards to the VCAP's now, or something completely different?
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • JeanMJeanM Member Posts: 1,117
    Congrats! how much did you lab, and were you new to VMware ESXi/VCP before this exam?
    2015 goals - ccna voice / vmware vcp.
  • WagnaardWagnaard Member Posts: 124
    I have been using ESXi in a small environment for a few years, and in addition to the course I took (through UCSC) I got a three day VMWare training through work. I spent a fair bit of time doing practice tests to learn about my weaknesses.

On to MCSA next. By command of The Boss. Eventually I'd like to get the VCP-DT.