Options

Passed 802 today!

renzyboirenzyboi Member Posts: 11 ■■■□□□□□□□
After 2 weeks of preparation since I passed my 801 exam, I can finally take a break! I passed my 802 exam with a score of 813/900.

I was really nervous that I might fail the exam because during the middle of the exam, my computer crashed with a java runtime error and I was so afraid that I might have to redo the exam again from the start. I transferred to another PC and thank God, the exam has a cookie or should I say you can resume to the point where you currently left at. It was a frightening experience for me and that made me worry for a bit but nontheless I was so happy for passing the exam! icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

I am planning to take CCNA next and will probably start to study in a couple of weeks. In the mean time, I will savor the joy and happiness as a reward for my hardwork.:)

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • Options
    DonM34DonM34 Member Posts: 139
    Congrats on the pass
    2014 Goal [ ] CCENT [ ] MCTS (Active Directory) [ ] CompTIA Security+
  • Options
    auxiliarypriestauxiliarypriest Member Posts: 59 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. Good luck with the CCNA
    2020 Goals: [x ] C|HFI [x] CySA+ [x ] MSCSIA
    Connect with me on Linkedin, just say you're from TechExams
  • Options
    --chris----chris-- Member Posts: 1,518 ■■■■■□□□□□
  • Options
    walter18walter18 Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass. i passed my 801 today

if i may ask, what materials did you use to study for your 802 and how do you study?
  • Options
    renzyboirenzyboi Member Posts: 11 ■■■□□□□□□□
    @walter18
    I used Professor Messer videos on youtube.
    I only use video materials because I am really LAZY on reading books.
    Plus, Professor Messer videos is very brief and concise.
    He summarized all the topics in a more convenient way.
    Also did some practice tests and go to forums to ask questions.
    Good Luck on your 802 exam.icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    Armitron77Armitron77 Member Posts: 134 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hey Dakinggamer87, I'm using both the Exam Cram 6th Edition by David L. Prowse and the All-In-One A+ Certification 8th Edition by Mike Meyers book to study from. Both books are really good with a lot of information to better prepare me for both exams. The reason why I am using both is because I have noticed that the Exam Cram book does not really go into too much detail as compared to the Mike Meyers book. I have been reading the Exam Cram book a lot, chapter by chapter (in order) and when I do not understand something, I go into the Mike Meyers book to fill in the caps. Furthermore, I am watching the Professor Messer videos on youtube. Having said that, do you think it's an over kill for me to study from both books and watching the Professor Messer videos? I have been upgrading, troubleshooting, and repairing computers for more than 10 years since about 2001. I'm just trying to get as much information to study from as possible because I really want to pass both exams the first time I take them. Again, I have been learning a lot from both books. Let me know what you think. Thanks. Armitron77
    Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer & Network Security
    Associate in Applied Science Degree in Network Management
    Associate in Applied Science Degree in Network Management/Cyber Security
    CompTIA A+ Certified | CE, CompTIA Network+ Certified | CE

2016 Goals: CCENT/CCNA Routing & Switching COLOR=#008000][B]IN PROGRESS[/B][/COLOR/CompTIA Security+ COLOR=#008000][B]IN PROGRESS[/B][/COLOR