Project + book.... too easy!

DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
I just read the 225 page Project + book I got off Amazon in one night, it was such a quick read it's nutso.

I guess I'll schedule the exam; it was much easier to read than the very technical books like the CCENT/CCNA/MCSA books I've read thus far. icon_bounce.gif

back to the Exam Cram CCENT book...icon_study.gif

Comments

• PsychoData91PsychoData91 Member Posts: 138 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Let me know how that goes! I've been checking out Project+ and (personally) it seems like it would be pretty easy once you sat down and looked at it.
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Was it the Sybex book? If it was memorize the formulas and read the book one more time then you should be good for the test.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    ajs1976 wrote: »
    Was it the Sybex book? If it was memorize the formulas and read the book one more time then you should be good for the test.

yup the Sybex book; I'll definitely re-read it again. I just wanted a different book from 3 months of reading CCENT/CCNA books...
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    It's not too bad of a test I just found the material very dry which made it very tough to endure. ;)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    icon_bounce.gif I'll more than likely take it on my vacation just to knock it off my checklist.
  • bub9001bub9001 Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It's not too bad of a test I just found the material very dry which made it very tough to endure. ;)

I took my Project+ during my time at WGU, and it was a easy 2-3 week study-test-done. I didn't like the material since it was super dry. I would have rather studied for Server+ or Green IT or something with more meat.
    “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” - Zig Ziglar

Goals for 2019: CEH, and CND
    Goals for 2019: CCNA or ECSA
  • PsychoData91PsychoData91 Member Posts: 138 ■■■□□□□□□□
    bub, why dont you go do server+ then? IT seems to be consensus that it's not far from what you already have. Some companies waive their certs for server+ for maintenance techs
  • SouljackerSouljacker Member Posts: 112 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I think he's saying that as a substitute for the objectives in his course those might have been more appropriate.

I'm gearing up for my next term and looking through courses - this one is worth a whopping 6 credits. I don't know how they work that one out, but I'll take it. Looks like the consensus here is it's reasonably manageable in a few weeks so it will be nice to knock out that amount of credits quickly.

Any other tips from folks who have taken and passed this one?