Options

Network+ practice material

sbucklandsbuckland Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
What is the best network+ practice test material. Ucertify vs labsim vs transcenders.....etc.

Comments

• Options
    markulousmarkulous Member Posts: 2,394 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I am curious of that too. In the interest of saving time it seems like it would be quicker to use Ucertify and scan through everything but using the better material is more important.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Best is relative.

Each vendor has different strengths and some like one over another depending on the he subject.

Transcender material isn't too bad, but not what I find helpful. Had a coworker try labsim, but he did not really like it.

Mostly the material in a good text is plenty for CompTIA - Meyers, Sybex for more depth, cram books and passport for quick overview.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    markulousmarkulous Member Posts: 2,394 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I passed my Security+ with Labsim. I thought it was alright but it's a bit time consuming with all of the videos.

I can't access the Sybex book for some reason through WGU. There isn't a URL for it so it seems like it's one or the other.