Just knocked out MTA 98-366 and MTA 98-367

geokelleygeokelley Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Networking (scored 90) and Security (scored 82) respectively.

I am scheduled to take the MTA on servers Tuesday.

I am starting a job at Dell on August 4th, doing tier two tech support for the US Army! I'm pumped, it is my first tech job and I am very proud to be starting here.

I am on a mission to acquire as many certs as possible, to learn new things and just for fun! I will be required to do Windows 7 70-680 and 70-685, along with ITILv3 for the new job. I will take these as soon as I get my vouchers.

After that, I will take Linux + and Microsoft Windows server 2012 -70-410. Then at the end of the year I will take Certified Ethical Hacker.

Comments

• NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • 10Linefigure10Linefigure Member Posts: 368 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ambitious goals, thats awesome! Keep on that roll.
    CCNP R&S, Security+
    B.S. Geography - Business Minor
    MicroMasters - CyberSecurity
    Professional Certificate - IT Project Management
  • inkedwithstarsinkedwithstars Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    How was the 98-366 exam Networking Fundamentals? I am scheduled to take mine on Thursday July 31st.

Thanks
  • si20si20 Member Posts: 543 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I'm actually studying the MTA 98-366 course right now, got my exam booked in for the 29th August. Can't wait! I'm really enjoying it so far. The Microsoft videos that go along with the course are fantastic.
  • BreedloveBreedlove Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    geokelley wrote: »
    Networking (scored 90) and Security (scored 82) respectively.

I am scheduled to take the MTA on servers Tuesday.

I am starting a job at Dell on August 4th, doing tier two tech support for the US Army! I'm pumped, it is my first tech job and I am very proud to be starting here.

I am on a mission to acquire as many certs as possible, to learn new things and just for fun! I will be required to do Windows 7 70-680 and 70-685, along with ITILv3 for the new job. I will take these as soon as I get my vouchers.

After that, I will take Linux + and Microsoft Windows server 2012 -70-410. Then at the end of the year I will take Certified Ethical Hacker.

What did you use as a study guide for 98-367?
  • MCP2000MCP2000 Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Here is the link to the study videos and material from MVA: Security Fundamentals Training Course | Microsoft Virtual Academy