Options

Passed 70-410 with great timing!

jleydon82jleydon82 Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well was studying for the 70-410 when I realized my EDX Linux LPIC training was approaching quickly and then was accepted to the VMware Stanly class. I thankfully crammed as much as I could after using PluralSight (weak training resource) and Microsoft official Early Experts site for some resources on depth training. I passed today though not the highest score but pass is a pass.

Glad I will be beaking up the MCSA though and working on some other topics until I return for the next exam.

Comments

• Options
    sasnimrodsasnimrod Member Posts: 99 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations and good luck for the rest of your studies :)
  • Options
    ksmaheshkumarksmaheshkumar Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    4_lom4_lom Member Posts: 485
    Congrats! I'm getting ready to take this exam in a few weeks. What did you think of it?
    Goals for 2018: MCSA: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA : Server 2016, MCSE: Messaging

• Options
    jleydon82jleydon82 Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It was rather difficult because although I've worked on Server 2003, 2008, and 2012 and lots of functions of them for years - there are features and roles I never use. On the flip side - this is a very rewarding test because assuming you don't memorize one of the brain **** out there, you can come out of passing the test knowing you understand the material and more importantly have a great understand of what 2012 has to offer.

Myself working in an enterprise environment with 2012 I found there were features I never knew of and started setting up labs focusing on them to learn more. I even started using Storage Spaces at home after learning some of their benefits (previously I wrote it off as a not-as-good hardware raid).