Question on Comptia Tests

Devin McCloudDevin McCloud Member Posts: 133
What was harder the OS or hardware exam?

And I also saw questions on my Hardware I considered OS question and wondering if they were testing problem areas. Maybe I am over analyzing, but I think it would be a smart move to make OS tests harder by analyzing an individuals problem areas.
The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either.

Comments

• OpenSourceOpenSource Member Posts: 135
    For me, I would say Operating System (Core OS) portion of the exam is harder. I'm more of a hardware guy myself, but more importantly there are so many ways to fix a software problem and there is by far more to remember. But that is just my opinion.

- Joey
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    What was harder the OS or hardware exam?

And I also saw questions on my Hardware I considered OS question and wondering if they were testing problem areas. Maybe I am over analyzing, but I think it would be a smart move to make OS tests harder by analyzing an individuals problem areas.

Well, since you used cheating material for your OS, I suspect it doesn't really matter which exam will be more difficult.

For those who get real experience and study with legitimate material, they find the easier exam is the material they work the most with.

If you happen to be confused about why I am stating you cheated, I've locked your Core thread for now and will deleted it completely.

icon_mad.gif
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Devin McCloudDevin McCloud Member Posts: 133
    What are you talking about illegal material?
    The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    What are you talking about illegal material?

Didn't say 'illegal' I said **** material.

This will not be discussed further in this thread. You've PM'd me and I've responded.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • sujee27sujee27 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    software is definitely harder of the two