Options

Needs suggestion on choosing practice exams

taktsoitaktsoi Member Posts: 224
Hi:
I am pushing myself to get MCP then MCDST then MCSA as soon as possible. I set the time frame for myself to get the MCP before the summer ends.
As I am a technician myself in college , I have more than basic knowledges in computer hardware, softwares and networking. Now, its time for myself to get some certifications to UPGRADE myself.
My plan is to take 271 or 272 to get myself certified as MCP, then MCDST. In this way, I am toward to the MCSA without taking the A+. Moreover, once I passed the 271 and 272, it could be easy for me to pass the 270 as well. Therefore, I just need to finish two more core server exams to become MCSA.
As I state, I would to take either 271 or 272 first to become MCP myself. What practice exams is worth for me pay for it? hey, I don't wanna take the exam in second shot as this is so desperate. I want to pass it in ONE shot only. So I need to buy some practice exams to work on it.
Please direct me and provide me some suggestions. Any info would be appreciated.

Thank you.

tak
mean people SUCK !!! BACK OFF !!!
The Next Stop is, MCSE 2003 and CCNA.
Bachelors of Technology in 1 More Year.

-Working on CCENT. Thank you my love <3

Comments

• Options
    Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    Just to let you know, if you got ambitious and decided to continue on to MCSE, you won't be able to use the MCDST as your elective.
  • Options
    taktsoitaktsoi Member Posts: 224
    I understand, but MCSE requires me alot of times and expense. I am currently working plus taking care of my families. Although MCSE sounds the best, I am sorry for myself that I may not be able to archieve this way.

mm...suggestions please.
    mean people SUCK !!! BACK OFF !!!
    The Next Stop is, MCSE 2003 and CCNA.
    Bachelors of Technology in 1 More Year.

-Working on CCENT. Thank you my love <3
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    I used Self Test practice exams for MCDST. I thought that they were very good--good for a study aid in indicating weak points, and then good for a taste of the style of questions asked on the real exam.

Good luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    voxicvoxic Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used www.transcender.com. Last night I downloaded the www.ucertify.com demo and looks very good also. I passed the 70-272 this morning. Please review my posting to see details about the exam.