Options

Passed my CCNA-Wireless :)

kmusk01kmusk01 Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
I see this section doesn't get a lot of attention, but I passed my exam yesterday with flying colors. Think I got 1 or 2 wrong questions were all :) I will admit it was a pretty easy exam compared to ICND2, I think.

I work with WLC almost everyday, or at least touch 1 at least once a week. We have 7 different locations, so I have a pretty good hands on experience with them. I am sad though as I think we are switching away from Cisco for wireless and moving to Ubiquiti. Mainly for the cost and not having to worry about licenses. Will be doing a rollout via remote to see how it goes.

The good thing is that what I learned from CCNA-Wireless will still carry over to other brands.

Ken~

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!