Passed 293!

Okey, I must say this was a very hard MF. Just 40 questions, 5 sims. Regarding the simsber):

[edit by Webmaster]Disclosed details about sims removed[edit]

Well, besides my test PC hunged... the questions were quite good. Lots of NBL and clusters... also DNS related.

I scored a 976 (yes, it was a very hard MF anyway), read Syngress books and Technet + Help files. The key: practice on VMware or any other lab.

Bests of lucks!

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • SWMSWM Member Posts: 287
    Well done. Great score :)
    Isn't Bill such a Great Guy!!!!
  • Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    I too struggled with the subject matter, and was suprised that I got a 294 on it. I was hoping that I would pass, let alone get a good score.

The sims for me however were a piece of cake. So simple that I thought I was missing something. But then, I have been working with AD for several years now. Also at the last minute of studying (that Saturday before the test on Monday), I decided to run through exercises on auto enrolled certificates.
  • agustinchernitskyagustinchernitsky Member Posts: 299
    Yes, the sims were quite easy... Only one I found "troubling", related to GPOs and such.

You know, I was sure I was going to get at most a 750 or something like that... seems I was lucky icon_wink.gif

I consider this exam a continuation of 291... a more "in depth" look of it.

Good luck on it!
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. That is a great score!