Passed i-Net+ today

capy_12090capy_12090 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
Score 844/900. I used the book I described in a previous thread (http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14443) and the Transcender practice exam.

Comments

• Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Good deal! I was thinking about taking this one eventually... How much study time did you put into it?
  • capy_12090capy_12090 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Basically I read the book I indicated above, and also spend about 10 minutes every day reviewing previously covered material. I took the Transcender test untill scoring 100%. I already came into this knowning HTML and XML. I would say Tcat Houser was right in calling the test Network+I, as there were a lot of networking questions.

Added in edit: I notice that you already have A+, Network+, and Security+. I don't think you'll have a problem with this one. 30% is Internet basics and clients (Network+ covers this), 20% is networking (Network+ again), and 20% is security (covered by Security+). That leaves Development (20%) and business concepts (10%). If you know HTML and know what all the popular web scripting langauges are used for, you'll be fine on Development. That leaves only the business concepts, and they aren't difficult, you just need to memorize a couple dozen acronyms and what they mean.
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Doesn't sound too bad. I think I will hold off on it until after a couple other certs I am working on.
  • Silver BulletSilver Bullet Member Posts: 676 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations
  • EX95EX95 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • rcooprcoop Member Posts: 183
    Congrats!!!
    Working on MCTS:SQL Server 2005 (70-431) & Server+
  • tarandustarandus Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats dude!
    Test King Affiliate Program
    affiliate.****.com
  • johnnyg5646johnnyg5646 Member Posts: 173
    GOOD JOB!!!! :D