Taking the Network+ tomorrow: keep on studying or take the rest of the night off

tjb122982tjb122982 Member Posts: 255 ■■■□□□□□□□
I'm taking the Network+ tomorrow morning. Today, I have taken the practice 3 times. This morning, I got a 870 and then got a 950 a couple of hours later after studying. I went grocery shopping after the second attempt. I just took the practice test again and got a 970. Would you advise keep on studying or take the rest of the night off because I seem to be ready?

Comments

• Rocket ImpossibleRocket Impossible Member Posts: 104
    Take the night off. Your brain needs rest and you're probably not going to learn anything tonight that you didn't learn already. Rest, relax, go to a movie or something.
  • tjb122982tjb122982 Member Posts: 255 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Take the night off. Your brain needs rest and you're probably not going to learn anything tonight that you didn't learn already. Rest, relax, go to a movie or something.

Thanks for the input. I am going to spend my evening playing some Battlefield 4 and watching an Cubs game.
  • markulousmarkulous Member Posts: 2,394 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I personally do the same thing. I usually schedule my exams in the morning so I wake up early, grab some breakfast and coffee, and then do a review and/or take a practice exam right before I leave.
  • TechGuru80TechGuru80 Member Posts: 1,539 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I usually don't even study the day before. By that time most things literally will not stick if you do not know them.
  • tjb122982tjb122982 Member Posts: 255 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I passed with 729! The simulations, however, did knock me around but I did pass.
  • markulousmarkulous Member Posts: 2,394 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Justin-Justin- Member Posts: 300
    Sweet! I am taking mine on Aug 30, wish me luck!!
  • rocdamikerocdamike Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • AverageJoeAverageJoe Member Posts: 316 ■■■■□□□□□□
    A couple of the the simulations were pretty rough on me as well, but getting past it is an achievement. Congrats!