Network+ comptia Certmaster?

chubakkechubakke Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Has anyone used this study tool? What did you think?Was it worth the money?

Comments

• revnedrevned Member Posts: 22 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I was thinking of using the certmaster for network+ since I bought the security+ version and passed the test. However I had other resources that I bought such as Gibson's book that familiarize me with the topics and then certmaster allowed me to hone on the exact answers to the questions. From my experience with certmaster security+ it is just like an exam cram on steroids. Certmaster works by presenting questions and if you get it right it will present the question a few more times until you are sure that you memorize it. If you get the question wrong, then you will be shown the reason why it is wrong and the correct answers with explanation and it will be presented again.
  • chubakkechubakke Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    They were selling it as the only resource u needed to pass the test. I tried tried the trial and seem like a really expensive exam cram sample.
  • OhsupOhsup Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    chubakke wrote: »
    They were selling it as the only resource u needed to pass the test. I tried tried the trial and seem like a really expensive exam cram sample.

I agree. Based off the free trial, I would not pay for it. Quite expensive to serve as a review. Although you can use it for CE credits, so keep that in mind for future use if you need them.