Options

Need for newest VCE for CEH V8 exam

enggaderenggader Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
can any one help me to pass on CEH V8 exam

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Wrong audience buddy. Here we work hard for what we want to achieve. If you want to do it the right way stay around and you'll learn a thing or two.
  • Options
    omi2123omi2123 Member Posts: 189
    Enggader, sorry to say but people like yourself make bad names for us who really put in the time, effort & hard work to acheive thses valuable certs. It's your personal business how you pass your certs tests but please don't post them in this forum. We like what we do & don't want to be discouraged or strayed by your posts. Thank you & good luck with your CEH exam. By the way, you can't be a good ethical hacker by cheating. You really have to know how technology works to beat it. Have a great week.
  • Options
    TheProfezzorTheProfezzor Member Posts: 204 ■■■□□□□□□□
    At first I thought this was a typographical error, or a thread subject is wrong. I was wrong. Needless to say, you won't find VCE's\**** here, on TechExams. We stay honest with our professions here so we can look ourselves in the mirror and be proud of what we've achieved. I think you mistook us for someone else. And adding to the previous comments, good luck trying to help your future clients, protect their infrastructure. I feel bad for them already.

If you do decide to turn a new leaf, visit the link below and you'll find tons of resources you can legitimately buy and use to prepare for CEH.

Amazon.com: CEH
    OSCP: Loading . . .