CAPM from PMI
Or
GCPM (GIAC CERTIFIED PROJECT MANAGER)
Need your advice..

Comments

• Options
    BoldsmithBoldsmith Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

Choosing best path makes your career success. You are not interested in Choosing CAPM & GCPM.

Okay then choose (PMP) Project Management Professional training. It is easy and good choice.

They are more institutes are available for online educations and trainings. I suggest your School of PM for the best PMP training. They provide exam prep courses for the PMP aspirants.

for more details visit PMP Certification Exam Training Online
  • Options
    datacombossdatacomboss Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If you have enough project management experience you should go the PMP route, else do CAPM.
    "If I were to say, 'God, why me?' about the bad things, then I should have said, 'God, why me?' about the good things that happened in my life."

Arthur Ashe

• Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I think there is value in both, either way you are studying the same material and learning the same methodology/framework, processes and terminology. What I found to be the biggest and best reason to study the material is to learn the "lingo" and major processes. The sub processes in a lot of the process groups are a joke IMO. Watch list seperate from a risk register ? Really ? 20 page communication plan icon_lol.gif

There is a ton of fluff but learning the core pieces and the terminology is really where the PMI-PMP adds value IMO.