Network+ Performance Interactive Q's

Justin-Justin- Member Posts: 300
Hello,

I may have previously asked and so may have others, but I was wondering how I could prepare myself for the Performance based questions. Does anyone have tips? I did some easy labs just using command prompt, but I'm not sure how else I can really prepare for it.

Any help would be appreciated. Not looking for direct answers, just any tips you may have, (something that may have helped you when you were studying for the Network+ performance based part of the exam.)

Thanks guys.

Justin :)

Comments

• markulousmarkulous Member Posts: 2,394 ■■■■■■■■□□
    My best advice would be to just follow the objectives Comptia has laid out for this cert. If you can go through each topic and really feel like you have a good understanding of it, you should be fine. If you know what the cmd commands are and how to do basic troubleshooting on a network then you should do well.
  • Justin-Justin- Member Posts: 300
    Thanks for your reply markulous.

Yeah, the thing I'm a bit worried about is the fact that a lot of people say to skip the performance questions / talk about how tricky and difficult they were.

I just want ant to prepare myself for it because this is my first comptia exam I am writing.
  • markulousmarkulous Member Posts: 2,394 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I flagged them and came back to them after I did the multiple choice questions. There was only one I just completely skipped because I didn't feel like subnetting and I was pretty confident I was going to pass regardless of that question (which I did).
  • OhsupOhsup Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Honestly I was exactly like you. Worried about the performance based questions. Believe me when I tell you this, do not stress over them. If you know the material, they are not complicated at all.
  • Justin-Justin- Member Posts: 300
    Hi thanks again for the replies.

Yeah, I hope the small lab via command prompt and some small networking exercises are sufficient enough for the performance part.