JNCIE-SP study group

dinhvangiang2003dinhvangiang2003 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys,

I'm preparing for the JNCIE-SP exam in the end of 2013. Any guys here are interesting to join group with me.
I've take exam one time but fail. Skype : dinhvangiang2003

Thanks,
Giang

Comments

• ndonaghyndonaghy Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Giang,

I have added you on Skype. I have just sat and passed JNCIS-ENT, JNCIS-SP and JNCIS-SEC in the last two months. The plan is to keep moving forward with the SP track and to just re-certify the others when the time comes.

So, whilst I won't be sitting JNCIE-SP in 2013 I am very interested in studying at this level.

Regards,
    Niall
  • ccie2xxxxccie2xxxx Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Guys , me too in. I will be attempting my JNCIS-SP soon, I don't have any issues with the concepts till JNCIE-SP ,,, Just trying to get my grip on translation from Cisco to Juniper. Desperately in need of some good books for Juniper MPLS / L2/3vpn , VPLS, Multicast.
  • mahbubciscomahbubcisco Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

I've taken JNCIE-SP two times but failed. Please add me to study group. Skype mahbub808

Regards
    Mahbub
  • junos143junos143 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

Please add me to your study group.

Thanks
  • samrat_JNCIEsamrat_JNCIE Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Guys,

I am planning to take JNCIE-SP exam in May 2014. Please drop a mail.We can have a discussion.

Thanks,
    Sam
  • flashdumperflashdumper Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi Guys,

I am planning to take JNCIE-SP exam in May 2014. Please drop a mail.We can have a discussion.

Thanks,
    Sam

Hey man, if u r still preparing contact me plz, we can do this together!
  • z2nd84z2nd84 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Please let me know if anyone still preparing, i am ready to join
  • waqarhaqwaqarhaq Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ayeee From me too...
  • mahmedsharifmahmedsharif Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Guys

I am going to start preparing for JNCIE SP exam and I am searching out the ways how to practice the exam.
    If someone wants to join do let me know so that we can study in group which will help us a lot.

/Ahmed
  • jjmtljjmtl Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Are there someone still working on sp now ? Please add me johnson189 @skype. thanks.
  • PsychoFinPsychoFin Member Posts: 280
    Hi!

I'm busy preparing for JNCIS-SP and would love to talk shop with others who are also working through the SP track :) Oh, and I have no plans of stopping at JNCIS-SP.