CCNP Route Foundation Learning Guide

xnxxnx Member Posts: 464 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just a little side-tracked whilst studying but I will like to say that this book is FANTASTIC, I personally struggle with routing protocols compared other networking aspects and this book explains everything so well. For example I can't stand EIGRP but it explains it really well - once I finish the EIGRP section I can hopefully fly through the rest of the book! icon_cheers.gif
Getting There ...

Lab Equipment: Using Cisco CSRs and 4 Switches currently

Comments

• Scorp6Scorp6 Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It is a pretty fantastic book! I finished the EIGRP section over the weekend and was quite impressed with my ability to answer the chapter review questions. I did a quick lab on gns3 after I finished and am starting OSPF tonight. I am amazed with how much information was in the book on EIGRP.
  • her.yangher.yang Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I agree that it's a well-written book. The concepts are explained very thoroughly with relevant examples. I wish the author would have written the SWITCH foundation learning guide too, because it's a mess. There really isn't a good Cisco Press book for SWITCH. I'm reading the foundation learning guide for TSHOOT right now and that's also a very well-written book.