Options

Passed my 70-687 test today

SinokaiSinokai Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey all! I just got home from the testing center. I passed my exam with a 833/1000! I thought I'd let you all know what I used to pass.

Microsoft's Configuring Windows 8.1 Exam Reference -This was what I started with.. It was a bit frustrating as not everything that you need to know is in the book. I read the book/took notes, and then would often re-read my notes on a daily basis. A lot of references were made to TechNet articles rather than just explaining it in the book. This brings me to my next study resource..
TechNet - I tried to at least read through every article that the book referenced on TechNet. There were also some powerpoints/video presentations on Microsoft Virtual Academy that I watched.
CBT Nuggets - Pretty self explanatory. Watched all the vids, took notes, and reviewed them.

Finally, I took a test **** or two about a week ago to see how I'd do (Not too sure about the reliability) but whatever I appeared weak in I went back and looked over in the book/TechNet.

Onto the 70-688! (Though there doesn't seem to be too many books out yet icon_sad.gif)

Comments